One of my Clients, a global fintech company, going through an exciting phase of expansion, has an excellent opportunity for a Backend Server - Java Developer Expert.
You must be a flexible Java engineer who is not afraid to be involved in product discussions and work with multiple parts of the stack.
What you will be doing:
• Own the backend stability and feature set roadmap for the Clover Go And Companion App applications; add new features, resolve bugs, and refactor / improve code base.
• Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
• Implement new Clover applications as needed; take ownership of the new product from development through deployment and production monitoring
• Collaborate with Web and Mobile Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as new features are designed
• Work with QA to develop test plans/strategies
• Participate in a regular on call rotation
What you need to succeed:
• Strong Java developer, with ability to prioritize assign and execute tasks throughout the entire SDLC.
• Experience designing and developing using RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge and experience developing solutions for distributed systems architecture including micro-services.
• Familiarity with one or more SQL/RDBMS systems.
• Adept at integrating with 3rd party API’s and tools.
• Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities.
• Flexible and self driven with a collaborative approach to problem solving.
Ideally you will have:
• Experience with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
• Knowledge and experience using ELK stac.
- Company Name
- Job Location