Our client a large company in the services industry are currently recruiting for the position of payroll specialist to join their busy payroll team. This is a full time position and is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic finance team in a large Company. The position will include the following:
* Lead and provide support in the processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for high volumes of employees.
* Deal with pay related queries from employees and managers.
* Process expense payments for employees.
* Process new starters and leavers.
* Ensure the set-up and management of employee deductions, benefits and taxable payments.
* Input payroll related journal entries on the general ledger.
* Have excellent time management skills with the ability to deliver under pressurised deadlines.
* Other ad-hoc responsibilities.
The successful candidate will ideally be required to have the following:
* IPASS qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience on a busy payroll desk.
* A solid understanding of payroll related matters, excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Company Name
- RPG Recruitment