The Senior Developer will join an existing development team based in Ireland and will be working in a Flexible/Agile environment.
The company is a fully distributed Company where people work remotely.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
· Assist the Team in deciding appropriate technologies to use in developing the most up to date features that reflect the future of work.
· Experience in developing, integrating and maintaining Microservices and integrating Web Services /External APi’s.
· Exposure and experience with continuous integrations & DevOps.
· Previous experience and an advocate of working with Agile methodologies.
· Act as lead on the development of some features and as a contributor on other features
· Experience in a progressive English speaking work environment.
· 5-10 years C# programming, SQL Server, ASP.Net MVC / .Net Core, Microservices
· Experience with and integrating Web Services / External APIs, and RESTful services knowledge
· Unit testing using mocking frameworks
· Continuous Integration & DevOps experience
· Exposure to Single Page Application frameworks (Angular, React)
· The ability and the desire to develop to lead or manage a team of developers
· Capable and happy to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
· Experience of working remotely and/or working with a distributive workforce
· An understanding of people management and recruitment and digital automation in a progressive Environment
· iOS / Android development
- Company Name
- Job Location